- Pets are 15$ per pet per night
- We have a 30 day cancellation policy. 30 days prior to your arrival you will be charged and are fully responsible for your room. At this point it is non refundable. Make sure any changes or cancellations to your reservation are done 30+ days in advance.
• Cabin parking is limited. Please park boats, all trailers, and extra vehicles in the large parking lot. One vehicle per cabin limit.
• Please do not rearrange or remove furniture or utensils from cabin.
• Turn down heat and turn off lights when you leave the cabin.
• Please make sure coffee pot is turned off before checking out!
• Use only toilet paper we provide! Additional paper is available – ask the office or store if you need more.
• Before checking out, please wash and put away all dishes, pots and pans, and utensils.
• Towel exchanges are made every 3 days for extended stay guests. Please bring towels to the front desk.
• All cabins are NON-SMOKING. A $100 fee will be assessed to cabin guests that smoke indoors and for any cabin found to be excessively dirty. This is at the sole discretion of Lemolo Lake Resort.
• No tents or camping in the cabin areas. Campfires are allowed only in the BBQ’S or fire pits.
• We are situated in the high Cascades. Critters and Bugs come with the territory. Despite our best efforts sometimes they slip by. Please let us know.
• Snowmobiles & Quads. No parking in front of cabins. Please ride less than 5 mph. to the Lemolo connect trail only. No riding around or in front of the lodge or cabins.
• All Pets must be declared at check in. Limit of two (2) well mannered pets per cabin. $15 per night per pet. Pets are not allowed on furniture or bedding. All pet owners must sign a pet waiver form and provide Credit Card info to cover above normal cleaning and/ or damage from their pets.
• Please control dog roaming and barking; and please clean up after them while at the resort. No unattended pets are to be left in or out of the cabins.
DEPARTING CABIN GUESTS: DON’T TO FORGET TO BOOK YOUR CABIN FOR THE
FOLLOWING YEAR TO GUARANTEE YOUR STAY WITH US.
BE ADVISED THAT CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11:00 AM AND IS STRICTLY ENFORCED.
A $25 PER HOUR LATE FEE WILL BE ASSESSED FOR LATE CHECK-OUTS.
CABIN KEYS ARE TO BE RETURNED TO THE OFFICE UPON CHECK-OUT. Early departures may leave keys inside cabin.
Please don’t let Chomper inside your cabin and please don’t feed him.
A $25 KEY CHARGE WILL OCCUR FOR ALL LOST KEYS.
Quiet time is between 1 0 pm – 8 am every night
- We have a 30 day cancellation policy. 30 days prior to your arrival you will be charged and are fully responsible for your reservation
- Rates are for 4 adults, additional guests are $2.50 per person. (max 8 per site)
- Each site is permitted one RV and one tow vehicle. Boat and trailer are exempt. All additional vehicles will be $5 per site
- Sites 1-18 are pull through and full hookup sites, and 27-28 are back in full hookup sites.
- Sites 19-23 are water hookup only, and 24-26 are dry sites.
- Site 29 is our group site, and is just behind the back-in sites and bathroom, this site does not have hookups
- Sites 30-32 are our lake side sites, located right on the shore of the lake. These sites are dry and are approx. 200 feet from the lodge or bathrooms.
1 Checkout at 12:00Pm
2 Quiet time at 10:00Pm
3 Please keep trash picked up
4 Please keep fires reasonably small
5 No wood cutting in or around the resort
6 Wood can be purchased at store
7 Please keep dogs on leash, and pick up after them. Don’t leave your dogs unattended.
8 Please no barking dogs after 10:00Pm
9.Please keep ATV’s confined to your parking area.
10. No riding ATV’s in park except from trail to campsite.
Please respect other guests by being quiet.
ENJOY YOUR STAY AND THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH US!
Scott and Dianna Lamb, Your Hosts